CHECK IN 3:00PM-8:00PM
CHECK OUT 11:00AM
Office hours are 8:30AM-8:00PM.
• CANCELLATIONS If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 3 days prior to your arrival date. In the unlikely event you must you must cancel your reservation with less than 3 days notice, shorten your stay, or check out early, please understand we must ask you to take responsibility of your entire reservation. A 60 day cancellation notice and payment in full is required on all bulk bookings (4 or more rooms) and 14 days for some holidays and special events.
• OCCUPANCY Maximum guests per room is 2 adults (4 adults in a two bedroom suite). Roll away bed or infant crib available upon request for $20 per stay. No charge for children under 12 using existing bedding.
• NO SMOKING anywhere on the property.
• NO SMOKING or burning of anything is allowed in any of the guest rooms. A minimum of $250.00 cleaning charge will applied if you permit smoking in the room.
• DAMAGES We reserve the right to charge the card on file for any damages to the room or property of the Inn.
• PARKING Please park in designated space for your room.
• PET POLICIES Guests traveling with pets must book our pet friendly rooms. A minimum cleaning fee of $250.00 plus damages will be charged if a pet is allowed in a non-pet friendly room. Please see our additional pet policies.
• NOISE POLICY We ask that all guests respect the comfort of others by keeping TV volume to a minimum and talking levels reasonable. If the noise in your room or in the common areas causes discomfort to other guest, you will be asked to reduce the noise level. If you do not cooperate, you will be asked to leave and no refund will be issued.
- Pets are only allowed in designated pet friendly rooms.
- Please call directly to book a pet friendly room. $35.00-$50.00 cleaning fee per reservation applies and a $250 refundable damage deposit is required.
- We reserve the right to charge the card on file for any damages.
- The pet must be kept on a leash at all times, while on the grounds, and may never be left unattended.
- Pets must use designated pet relief area.
- If your pet is not well behaved or disturbs other guests by barking, the Inn does hold the right to ask the owners to kennel their dogs or leave. No refunds will be offered.
- Service animals permitted.